Week 15 Update

Hello @CC_Deodorant_01!

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer, which is beginning to wrap up as kids go back to school (Austin starts next week). I’m looking forward to some cooler weather, but it will be a while before we see that here in Texas :thermometer:.

Deodorant 01
About half of the deodorant requirements are in, so if you haven’t completed your questionnaire yet don’t forget those are due THIS FRIDAY August 17, 2018 9:59 PM (America: Los Angeles), August 17, 2018 10:59 PM (America: Denver), August 18, 2018 12:59 AM (America: New York) We’re looking forward to reviewing what everyone has to say!

We’ll share the data with you when it’s complete, but for now it looks like a Tropical scent is in the lead. Most of you have not used a “natural” deodorant before, so this should be interesting! :

:reminder_ribbon: Certified Badge
Are you certified yet? It only takes a couple of minutes. Get Certified before so we can ship your samples.

In order to find the GuidedTourBot :robot: Go to your avatar in the top right corner, click on the messages envelope, and find the one that says Greetings! Simply reply to the bot as you would another person in a normal conversation, just give him a couple of seconds to respond to your replies. If you get stuck, type start new user on your Greetings message and that will start the tour over. Once you complete the Bot’s tour, you’ll earn your Certified badge :medal_sports:!

And after that you can update your…

:reminder_ribbon: Shipping Address
Don’t forget to update your shipping address in your profile.

Body Wash Naming Contest
Thank you to everyone who submitted your name idea. We’ll post the top 5 submissions this week and let everyone vote on their favorite!

Face-Off!
We soft-launched our skincare product study Face-Off today, woo hoo :fireworks:! That means we’ve made the FAQ and Application visible, but haven’t yet messaged it to the rest of the community or the world… but we will soon! Until then you all get to check it out before everyone else, which you can preview here: Face-Off

We think it’s the future of skincare product testing and reviews, and are happy welcome you to it first :smile:!

John

Woo hoo indeed! I’m so excited to be a part of this community! It has so many layers and I see it becoming a force to be reckoned with and a trendsetter in the cosmetics industry.:clap:t4:

Nice! I did submit mine, hope it went through. I like the idea of Face-Off!

I love getting to try new things

I’m excited about getting to test new products now! Can’t wait to see what comes our way :).

I’m also excited for cooler weather! I’m really hoping we get to have more of a real fall here since it’s my favorite season. But a lot of times here in PA, we get summer, slightly cooler summer, 2 days of fall, the BAM winter lol. I’m also looking forward to the deodorant! Great timing too because I’m getting bored of the one I’ve been using and really want to try something new. And I’m excited to see the top 5 name choices! Good luck everyone! :grin:

I am so glad to be a part of this amazing community! I still don’t have wifi in the new apt but the Taco Bell down the street sure does. I wish I had caught the body wash naming contest, I love things like that.

I think I’m Certified, I did something with the GuidedBot and got a badge, but I don’t see a “Certified” Badge on my badge page. I can’t seem to get the guided bot up again the same way, but I can “reply” to it the way we see on posts. How do I guarantee certification?

In order to find the GuidedTourBot :robot: Go to your avatar in the top right corner, click on the messages envelope, and find the one that says Greetings! Simply reply to the bot as you would another person in a normal conversation, just give him a couple of seconds to respond to your replies. If you get stuck, type start new user on your Greetings message and that will start the tour over. Once you complete the Bot’s tour, you’ll earn your Certified badge :medal_sports:!

Welcome to our lovely community… happy to have you.

Super excited for the Face-Off Study! Can’t wait to see the results :slight_smile: