👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Welcome to Community Cosmetics, an evidence-based skin care and beauty forum.

Our Community is a place for people who are passionate about skin care and and living a healthy lifestyle, while not ignoring evidence-based good old fashioned science. It’s a place to discuss ideas, share experiences, and test products.

This Community is also your gateway into our Co-Creator program, where you help shape and test our new products through our interactive product development process. Co-Creators vote on what they want to see in upcoming formulations, receive free samples of our newest products, and provide feedback about their experiences. We grant this privilege to engaged, committed forum members who can work on our timeline, contribute quality posts, and exhibit community leadership. Check out the Co-Creator FAQ to learn more.

We also recently rolled out Face-Off, our newest product testing opportunity. Rather than rely on individual opinions for product reviews, we send testers in our community unmarked samples of commercial products to blind test their efficacy, where they upload daily photos of their progress with the product. These photos are then evaluated by our community to determine if the products work or not. It’s the most objective and unbiased approach to product evaluation available today. Check out the Face-Off FAQ to learn more.

Join for free to participate in discussions, receive special discounts on our products, and be considered for our exclusive Co-Creator and Face-Off product testing programs.

New members

Hello everyone! Thank you for having me here John. I am still new here so will explore the website and looking forward to sharing my views along hearing others’.

Hello everyone - my name is Kim. I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning more! :smiley:

My name is Nancy and I am excited to be and excited to see how I can help

Hello! Mary here. Glad to be a part of the community.

Hi John,
Thanks for having me here! So excited to be a part of this community!

hi I’m tazann glad to be here can’t wait to get started

Hi everyone my name is Amanda! I am so excited to be here!

Welcome to everyone who’s new! This has been such a fun and rewarding experience, I think it’s exciting there’s some new people joining! :smile:

Hello,
I am really excited to be here. My name is Nancy!

@cutiepie1701 @Astawicki @tazann @Ishita @Mary_Lee @Nancy_fiorenza @KimB2012 @naffy786 Welcome to our community! Be sure to check out our Co-Creator FAQ if you are interested in learning more about how you could be selected to test products in the future.

In the meantime, please have a look around and see if there are any topics which interest you to discuss. Cheers!

Hi, Naffy! Welcome aboard! We’re a pretty varied group and the work is interesting. You’ll find people are very helpful.

@KimB2012… Come on in, good group of helpful people. Lots to learn!

Hi Emgie,
Thank you! That’s great to know. :slight_smile:

@Nancy_fiorenza ,@Mary_Lee,@Ishita,@tazann,Good to have some new folks! This is a varied, interesting group of people, full of helpful information.

Hey, Nancy, welcome to the group. Enjoy, lots of info!

Wishful, huh! Come on in!

@Astawicki, Welcome to Community Cosmetics, this is a a good and varied group. Enjoy!