👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

I would love to join this community because I love to stay busy, active, and feeling great about me! i’m a CNA in the state of Wisconsin and very active in the community with volunteer work. I enjoy helping others, cooking, baking, cleaning, and feeling beautiful. I love fashion! I also socialize often with friends and aquantences and I know that with my help I can help promote great products!

0 Likes

Hey there! I absolutely love skincare and reaping the benefits of taking great care of my skin. Normally if you have health issues, the first thing they affect is your skin. However, because I have always taken care of my skin, that’s not the case. When I’m in the hospital, nurses are always surprised when they go over my information and verify my D.O.B. Most of the time they think I’m in my late 20’s - early 30’s. I always love the responses I get when they realize I’m 45! :grinning:
I look forward to being a member of this forum!!

2 Likes

Hello all!!! My name is Trista and I am a 34 year old single mother of one amazing thirteen year old girl! I absolutely love to test new products as I am a beauty enthusiast and needless to say my daughter is in training!! Lol Lolking forward to trying new products and sharing my ideas and opinions! Thanks for having me!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

excited to be part of this community! thank you

1 Like

Hello :hugs: everyone! My name is Milin, I’m from South Carolina!! Excited to be able to join such an amazing group of people who have the same concerns and thoughts on their minds as I do. I thought I was the only person who cared about aging and my skin nowadays lol. Thank goodness for all you guys. I’m stoked, but still new to all this, so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes and find my way around. Glad to meet everyone!

0 Likes

I think these groups are awesome, I’m so ready to learn some things and grow with you guys

0 Likes

Hi
My name is Nicole and I’m happy to be here. I’m always looking for new & better things so this should be fun!

0 Likes

Hi
Thank you for allowing me to join this group and forum.
I hope not only to contribute but to learn from others about keeping my skin youthful and healthy.

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity! I’m new here so i’m still making my way around the forum, my name is Alex - i’m 30 years young, mom of teo gorgeous kids and i live in sunny southwest florida!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m new here and I am looking forward to Community Cosmetics Forum. Also would love to try some unnamed products. Love blind studies and also love give AND receive honest feedback!

1 Like

Hi guys! Stephanie here. Looking forward to talking Beauty! Both inside and out. Also site about testing unnamed products as I love blind studies. And I also adore honest feedback both giving and receiving. Let me say hello to all and look forward to chatting

1 Like

Hello my name is amber. I love taking care of my skin and trying new products. I want to keep my skin healthy and young, and i have dark circles under my eyes at age 26 already i want to get rid of!

0 Likes

Hello im tammy matthews im a mother of three girls and have a certificate in personal beauty and im here to help find what works

0 Likes

I hope im in the correct place to respond!! Lol! But not really!! Pheww theres alot going on in this community! So much to read know and figure out! Thank you very much for allowing me to become part of this interesting and very unique Community!!

0 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Aimee. I am from Oklahoma. I am a new and very excited to share and learn as I go on this site. I love makeup and skin care so it is nice to be able to get to experience this with you all.

0 Likes

Thank you for letting me join. I am excited to try new products and give my opinion!

0 Likes

I’m so glad my daughter introduced me to your site. I’m excited to be here. I’m new so I need to navigate through the site. Thank you so much for this opportunity!!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Ashley. I’m in NE Illinois.

I rambled a bunch in my profile about non-cosmetic things I like, but as far as beauty goes I’m obsessed with skin care, makeup, and product testing.

Happy to be here, and excited to get to know you all. :grin:

0 Likes

I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

0 Likes

Hi! I’m Bobby. I love anything to do with skin care and I’m very excited to be part of the Face Off team!

0 Likes