๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Welcome to all the new Community Cosmetics family members!:wave:t4:

I would love to join this community because I love to stay busy, active, and feeling great about me! iโ€™m a CNA in the state of Wisconsin and very active in the community with volunteer work. I enjoy helping others, cooking, baking, cleaning, and feeling beautiful. I love fashion! I also socialize often with friends and aquantences and I know that with my help I can help promote great products!

Hey there! I absolutely love skincare and reaping the benefits of taking great care of my skin. Normally if you have health issues, the first thing they affect is your skin. However, because I have always taken care of my skin, thatโ€™s not the case. When Iโ€™m in the hospital, nurses are always surprised when they go over my information and verify my D.O.B. Most of the time they think Iโ€™m in my late 20โ€™s - early 30โ€™s. I always love the responses I get when they realize Iโ€™m 45! :grinning:
I look forward to being a member of this forum!!

Hello all!!! My name is Trista and I am a 34 year old single mother of one amazing thirteen year old girl! I absolutely love to test new products as I am a beauty enthusiast and needless to say my daughter is in training!! Lol Lolking forward to trying new products and sharing my ideas and opinions! Thanks for having me!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

excited to be part of this community! thank you

Hello :hugs: everyone! My name is Milin, Iโ€™m from South Carolina!! Excited to be able to join such an amazing group of people who have the same concerns and thoughts on their minds as I do. I thought I was the only person who cared about aging and my skin nowadays lol. Thank goodness for all you guys. Iโ€™m stoked, but still new to all this, so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes and find my way around. Glad to meet everyone!

I think these groups are awesome, Iโ€™m so ready to learn some things and grow with you guys

Hi
My name is Nicole and Iโ€™m happy to be here. Iโ€™m always looking for new & better things so this should be fun!

Hi
Thank you for allowing me to join this group and forum.
I hope not only to contribute but to learn from others about keeping my skin youthful and healthy.

Thank you for the opportunity! Iโ€™m new here so iโ€™m still making my way around the forum, my name is Alex - iโ€™m 30 years young, mom of teo gorgeous kids and i live in sunny southwest florida!

Hello everyone! Iโ€™m new here and I am looking forward to Community Cosmetics Forum. Also would love to try some unnamed products. Love blind studies and also love give AND receive honest feedback!

Hi guys! Stephanie here. Looking forward to talking Beauty! Both inside and out. Also site about testing unnamed products as I love blind studies. And I also adore honest feedback both giving and receiving. Let me say hello to all and look forward to chatting