👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hi everyone! I can’t wait to get started! I’m very excited to help and be a part of creating great skin care products & routines that are as varied as the people behind them!

Hello Everyone,
I am new here.
Excited to be part of this community. Looking forward to learn as i go.

Hello everyone! My name is Gina and I am quickly approaching my 50th birthday and am super excited to be a part of the community!

Hello my name is Joy, thank you for adding me to the community. I am exploring the website and figuring out how this all works. Looking forward to trying some product and gaining much knowledge.

Hi yall, I am Sherry!

Hi! I’m Michelle! I’m looking forward to test products & hopefully find a skin care regimen that is easy & effective! :grin:

Hi everyone, my name is Dixie. I’m from upstate New York. I’m exploring and figuring this site out as I go lol.

Hello my name is LaTonya iam new to this , willing to learn how do u sign up for the product testing .

Hi there @Proudoma10! I am loving your pink hair! And I can’t believe you’re a grandmother! Welcome!

Welcome to all the new CC family members!:wave:t4: We’re so glad to have you and your perspectives here! Please let us get to know you by jumping into the current forum conversations or start a new topic.

Thanks for having me. Looking forward to getting to know some cool new people in here, and to try out some great products. I was accepted into my first study today!! Woohoo :smiley: :tada:

Hi all, thank you for having me here! I am excited to learn more and help any way I can!

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I love trying out products and learn which one suits my skin that’s why I’m excited to be part of the community! I like reading other people’s experiences on products I am interested in and I’d like to help out people like me too.

Hello i am new! My name is Cassandra and am thrilled to be apart of this community Thank you for having me!

Congratulations @Brittney_Short!

Hey everyone :slight_smile: I’m Zee and I’m from NYC (if it wasn’t already obvious by my user name) :grin:

Hello @John!
My name is Lori. I am happy to be here. Thank you all for having me!

Hello, I’m Carollucy from beautiful Colorado. I just joined, & am happy to be a part. I am 45 years old, & am noticing the signs of aging more & more now so I have been doing my best to nourish my body inside & out as naturally as possible. I love to spend my free time in the great outdoors, & also like to be an influencer by always try something new.

Welcome @Carollucy303, @SweetpeaLori, @Brittney_Short and all the other new CC family members!:wave:t4:

Hello! I’m Jen from Ohio, originally from Toronto but traded city life for corn fields. :roll_eyes: