👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Welcome Jen! Glad to have you here.:wave:t4:

1 Like

Hi my name is Sue Ellen I was notified I got in the Face Off eye cream and I signed the contract ut what’s next? And how do I officially join the Face Off forum? I’m so new to this. Thanks to anyone who can help?

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! I’m Emily and I’m new here. I’m 27 and live in the Midwest so my skin takes quite a beating, especially this time of year.

2 Likes

Welcome @Paulomauli, Emily!:wave:t4: I hope once you navigate the different posts, that you’ll find some helpful information to give your skin the protection it needs.

1 Like

Hey everybody. My name is Michelle and I’m excited to be part of this great community!

1 Like

Thannkks. And hello everyone. Auper excited to be here n to meet new ppl n try some great new products. Woot.

3 Likes

Hello nice to meet you I’m new here too. :slight_smile: the community is awesome.

Thanks. I like that the name has my initials too; CC! It was meant to be! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, Lisa here, very excited to become part of the Community…Looking forward to great opportunities of sharing thoughts about products offered

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am obsessed with skincare and beauty products. I love testing out new products and giving my honest opinions. I am so very excited to be among others that share my passion. I cant wait to learn more from all of you and give you some tips and tricks that work for me. thanks for accepting me into your community!

3 Likes

Welcome all new community members!:wave:t4:

2 Likes

Great description and information on the community! It’s a great place for all kinds of advice, and i think the idea behind face off is awsome to have alot of people testing different products in ummarked containers is genius

2 Likes

Hi, excited to be here! I love skin care and I’m in the science field, so I’m trying to learn more and bridge the gap between my education and the products I use/buy :smile:

3 Likes

Hi! My name is Amy and I am so excited to be here. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of Community Cosmetics.

2 Likes

Hi! I am trying to figure this all out! Thank you for accepting me and I can’t wait until the next FaceOff! I am excited to see what all I can learn from here! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:grinning: me too, I am excited to be here and happy!!!

1 Like

Hi, my name isTiffanie, I’m new here so I’m just checking things out and trying to get used to everything! Thanks for having me and I look forward to having some fun!

2 Likes

Hey guys! So excited to be a part of this and try something new!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I am Candy Dempsey and I am so excited to be here.

1 Like

Hi tiffanie!! Glad your here…are you figuring everything out ok? Have you got your products yet? This is a great community and will help you with any questions you have.

1 Like