👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hi Everyone, I’m Mary and new to the community. Looking forward to trying products back to nature!

Welcome to everyone that is new to this community! I have found this to be a very insightful group and have learned so much since I joined. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!

Hey ya’ll. My name is Angela. I am 26 years old and am working as pharmacy technician. Nice to meet you. I hope we all have a good time and can talk in the future.

Hi John. I’m stoked. Will wend my way through tutorial. See you later.

Greetings new members! Please roll up your sleeves and dive into the Community!

Hello, Glenda here and glad to be a part of the community!

Welcome to the community! When the forum first started, I never introduced myself :open_mouth: I will now that this topic is active. I am a 21 year old student, aspiring farmer/herbalist. I live with my sweet mama and have been doing some secretary work lately. I borrow the neighbor’s dogs and knit to my heart’s content! Over the past 3 years, I have been trying to ask more questions about everything from organic living to building houses. This forum has been a great online experience, I hope to share what I have learned and to continue learning from members like @Tradowsky @Freedom and many others. For new members, please share a little more about yourselves so we can enjoy getting to know you :grinning:

Hi! I’m Ashley. @justmissash online. I’m from the PNW and am excited to be a part of this!

Hi thank you for having me. I have found this community to be very informative!!!

Thank you so much Alpacas for the mention! I am honored that someone with all your knowledge and experience with natural products and substances is actually learning some from me! Gracias!

Hi Ashley, welcome! What’s the PNW? :thinking:

Hi everyone, I’m Katherine! I’m new to the community and look forward to learning how to use the site. I also look forward to reviewing products in the future!:heart:️:heart:️

Pacific Northwest :slight_smile: I forget others might not know that

Hello and welcome to all the new community members. I hope your experience here is a good one and you learn as much as we all have being a part of this group. Good luck and have fun! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone this sounds like a great community

Hi My name is Linda and I am happy to be here. I am actually on vacation in Greece right now but saw this and wanted to join. More later!

Hi, I’m Hallie. I am looking forward to being a part of this community and all it has to offer. I’ve never much participated in forums before, so this is all new to me.

Hi, I’m Carla! I just joined and I’m really excited to learn more about the community and to interact with all of you. I really appreciate the opportunity to get involved and hope that this will be a great experience!

I would have never figured out that! Thank you. Which state in particular?

Hi, I am Robyn ~ I am an influencer/product reviewer mainly in beauty, skincare, and haircare on social media. So I love to stay up to date with what’s new, trending, and other people’s opinions. Thanks for the opportunity to learn, and to share any useful information from my experience in beauty and skincare.