👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Thank you @alpacas for the kudos! Greatly appreciate it! :blush::grinning::hugs::purple_heart:

Thank you! I am so excited to be here.

Thank you for the welcome.

@wishful @raybo321 @angela_fillius @savannahseana @glenda_hardin @justmissash @beth_gandolfo @katherinediane @laura_k_robicheau @linda_campbell @hallie @cookiegirl @robynl35 @Astawicki

Welcome, it’s great to have you! We’re going to need some new Co-Creators for our next round of products to help develop and test here in the coming weeks, so please check out our Co-Creator FAQ on how the process works, we’d love to select some of you to join us.

Hi my name is Beth. I am36 from New York. I absolutely love beauty products and cosmetics. I do makeup professionally on the side and I just love it. Thanks for having me and I am so happy to be a part of this group

Thanks for the invite into the community! Glad to be here!

Hi again, TO ALL. I’m a makeup and skin care JUNKIE, ha ha. (any type lippies are my faves) I’m a heliotrope; a purple flower that turns its face to the sun. Total animal lover/protector, live in deep south tropical TX.

Great to have you here!

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to be a part of this community. I am looking forward to learning and sharing my views as a member of this community. I love reading, skin care, makeup, and health & fitness.

Perfect, you’ll fit right in. Thanks for saying hello and we’re happy to have you here :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Thanks! I love the Community Cosmetics website. Everything is very organized. I forgot to mention that I am a product reviewer on social media also.

@justmissash Hi Ashley! I live in Oregon :).

I tried visiting the FAQ page but received an error message which stated that I didn’t have access to that topic. Help?

Carla

Hi Carla, I just tried it as you and it worked, here you go: Co-Creator FAQ

Hello Everyone! My name is Destiny! Im from Maryland. I’m totally stoked to be a part of this community & cant wait to surf around and see what it’s all about! Thanks so much for having me. :kissing_heart:

Hello everyone. My name is Danielle. I’m a mother of 2, a 15 year old girl and 8 year old boy. I love using new products and sharing ideas on how to improve them. Ive always been the type to share what I both love and dislike about products. If it weren’t for people like that, how would we come up with the perfect products that both improve and enrich our lives?

@Breezy83 @Danielle_Phillips-Ne Thank you for introducing yourselves! Welcome to the community. Don’t be shy if you’ve got questions, that’s what we’re here for. Have fun.

Welcome all new members. It has been an absolute joy to be a part of this community and the information and knowledge that I have gained from this experience has been the most fun of all. I wish everyone the best and I hope that you will enjoy your experience. :smile:

A continued welcome to the incoming new members! It’s good to see new faces and read your posts!

Welcome to all new folks! If you like beauty, chat and knowledge…you’re in the right place. Lots of topics here, jump right in, everyone here is friendly. There are no wrong answers and everyone is here to learn.:heart: