👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hello, my name is Jami. I live in California.
Just got here a few minutes ago & trying to navigate my way around here. Thank you for having me.

Hey yal :grinning: got here a few mins ago. I’m amy. Live in SC. And I’m excited to be here​:heart:

Hello I am so excited to be here and learn! My name is Tiffany!

hello everyone! Kelvin here. glad to be part of the community

@coolhkman Kelvin? Are you our official second male?! :clap:t4:Welcome aboard!!

Soooo many new Community members! Welcome everyone!:wave:t4:

Hi everyone! I’m new here and my name is Rachel! I’m always looking for healthier household products and foods for my family! It can be hard to find at times but I’m happy to be here now. :blush:

Hello everyone, my name is jamie and i cant wait to learn new things bout cosmetics

hi jen here looking forward to this!

Hi, thanks for having me join your community, I’m looking forward to all there is to learn and try along with meeting new people and hear their opinions. Love learning about, trying new products and sharing my opinions with others. Think this will be a lot of fun!

Thanks everyone im glad to be excepted

Hi everyone! :blush: I’m really excited to be here… I’m so glad I found this community. I hope I can figure out my way around and learn some new things and maybe help y’all out too in the process… Thanks so much for having me!! :heart:

Hi! I am excited to get to know everyone and all this community has to offer

Amy please read carefully August 2018 Co-Creator Openings if you are talking about the Co-Creator program, you will need to either win a contest or be chosen based on your participation in this forum. We’re glad to have you here.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Tiffany. I thought I did on a few forums. I am from San Antonio Texas. I have been in the beauty industry for over 16 years. I love everything makeup and skincare. But I am on a new venture in cleaning up my skincare and makeup. So many dirty ingredients that people should know about. I try to write about on my blogs. And I review from many different healthy skincare companies. I love testing new healthy organic beauty product.s

Welcome fellow Texan! It’s great to have your passion and experience for skin care here!

Hello, my name is Daleine and I’m very excited to be here so I can learn and add to discussions :slight_smile:

Happy to have you Daleine!

Hey guys. I’m new as well. Representing VA (hopefully well.lol)!!

Hello, My name is Carmen, I’m from Dominican Republic but living in Florida, I really like and love reading about beauty and fitness and health , skin care, makeup, and also I love test new products.