👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hello everyone! I’m new here…I wanted to introduce myself. I’m 28, a mother & cosmetologist in training. I’m very passionate about skin-care, makeup & just general self care. I’m so excited to be a part of this community! Thanks for having me.(I introduced myself on another thread before I seen this one. Oops!) Anyways, I wish everyone lots of love!! XOXO, CosmoNicole :heart:

Hello everyone.
I am Debby and look forward to learning and sharing information

Hi my name is Ingrid, am excited about joining this new community and learning about skin care, beauty and lifestyle as I just turned 40 this last Sunday. Am happy, excited and a little scared of all the changes that are on the way so I hope to learn with everyone here what can be good for me and a little of everything else. I would also like to learn how I can get my certified bagel that I have been reading about so I can join you in some adventures like the scavengers hunt and more. Thank you :blush:

Welcome Ingrid, take that GuidedTourBot. He sent you a message that says Greetings! Check your messages by clicking on your avatar and choosing the mail envelope icon.

@Debbyf727 welcome Debby!

Do we really have room for something that size?:sunglasses:

Where in VA? Reston here.

@oolhkman Welcome, come on in! Thanks for adding your feedback! :cat:

Do i just strike up any conversation or join 1 that’s already going

If you have a topic you’d like to discuss, try searching for it first, if a topic exists then feel free to join it, if not, you can create one.

Welcome new Community members. @John says we’re 500 strong!:muscle:t4:I’m looking forward to getting to know you through your posts!

Still trying to complete the certified badge! :thinking:

In order to find the GuidedTourBot :robot: Go to your avatar in the top right corner, click on the messages envelope, and find the one that says Greetings! Simply reply to the bot as you would another person in a normal conversation, just give him a couple of seconds to respond to your replies. If you get stuck, type start new user on your Greetings message and that will start the tour over. Once you complete the Bot’s tour, you’ll earn your Certified badge :medal_sports:!

hello, all new members to the community, you will simply love it here, a lot of exciting things happening in this community. glad you all decided to join :):grinning:

Hello I’m tammy Matthews, I’m a newbie but I hope to get to know everyone

Hi everyone! I am Sara from Washington state. I participate on a few different panels as an editor for new product campaigns. I am trying to clean up my beauty routine along with quite a few of you. I know that I really appreciate a thorough product review and that’s exactly what I am hoping to accomplish here. Thank you for the opportunity and I am excited to be a part of this group along side all of these great new people I am reading about on this forum!!

Welcome @Tammy_Matthews and @Sara_Hardin!

Thank you John;) I really appreciate you all having me!!!

Welcome Sara! I’m looking forward to you sharing your product experiences and wisdom!

Lots more new people. Welcome to all of you!

Hey all. My name is Emma and I am sooo happy to be here! So excite to work with you all!