👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hi everyone! I’m Kristie and so glad I to be apart of this community. I haven’t been able participate much since I joined, (due to family issues I had to tend). Now I’m I will be able to be alot more active in here!! In this past year I just started trying to use better and more natural skin care products. I want and need to learn alot more and what to look for in natural skincare. I believe this is this place for me to learn

Hi, Kristie! Hope you like it here. Good folks! :cat:

Thank you!! I think I’m gonna love it here!!

Welcome happy to have you.

Hi, I am Linda and I am super duper happy to be here.
I haven’t been on much. This surfaced while we were on vacation in Greece and then that entails a lot of catch up work at home.
Anyway I am married and have two grown children and 3 grandchildren 11, 9, and 4. Two boys and a girl.
The two oldest just started school today.
My husband and I love to travel. We also love our Oakland Athletics. We have another game on Wednesday.
Anyway I can’t wait to jump in here.

Welcome back Linda! Great to have you here, we’ve got some exciting things on the horizon, but in the meantime please have a look around and enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

Thank you. I will.:rofl:

Welcome Kristie, glad you’re here!

Welcome Linda! We’are super, duper happy to have you here!:wink:

Hello my name is Darlene. I’m so excited to be here

Welcome everyone! :bouquet::raising_hand_woman:‍♀️You will love being part if this great community. Everyone is so kind and helpful. John is the best and he truly cares about his products and everyone’s input.

Hi everybody, Im Michelle and Im so happy to be here and to get to know all of you.!! Thank you John I appreciate your invitation into something so innovative yet, if you think about it, Im not sure why no one has though of this in the first place and Im referring to Face Off. Any way Im from Utah I have 2 grown kids and Im happy and excited to be here. Thank you

Ditto! Welcome all new community members!

Thank you Freedom I really appreciate that !! Look fowrard to getting to know you and all the other members.I :smile:

Hello John and everyone, I’m new and figuring out how to navigate site, I’ll be 56 next month so I would love to try skin cream for older skin, my name is Tina, thanks!

Hi Tiny . welcome!!! I just started a couple of days ago.myself, we can learn together. I just turned 50 and my older skin keeps shocking me when i look in the mirror ("like who are you!!!} so your not alone there. I will keep in touch Tiny. welcome again ! And by the way you look amazing I would have never guessed you were 56 !!!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hi everyone! I am Jen, and so happy to be here!

Hi guys my name is Erica and I am super happy to be here and grateful that you guys have accepted me. I can’t wait to see what this community is all about and meet some of the amazing people here!

Thanks and have a blessed day

Hi,Jen and Erica! Welcome to a good place to ask questions, learn and relax in good company. :cat:

wow really late on this for some reason this is only the second email I got on this from this community. I a trisha mom of 4 and excited to catch up on everything