👋 Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :)

Hi my name is Debbie and this will be my first post I am anxious to learn how this site works I am 58

Hello. My name is Feona. I am 58 a grandmother of two and livein So Calif. it’s nice to meet you all.

Hey y’all
I am Sandi and I am excited to be part of this group.

Hi every body new I pretty new too so welcome !! :smiley:

Im so sorry everyone, John you as well my name is Michelle so nice to meet you all. Im big on emojis lol :blush:

Hello I am new here and I am excited about trying new eyecreams to solve my problems.

Hi everyone.
My name is Tiff.
Im new here and very happy and excited to be a part of this community.

re: intro… what kind of rodents and reptiles? I know it’s got nothing to do with beauty or even skin but I’m curious. We’ve got a neighbor who’s a giagundo groundhog! Hey! No groundhog emoji?):herb:

I keep pet rats and mice, ball pythons, a boa, bearded dragons and crested geckos.

A continued welcome to all the new comers! Don’t let this be the only post where you leave a reply. Jump into all the conversations, and if you’re led, start a new one! It’s good seeing new names and faces popping up in the posts.

Hey my name is hope.
I joined the group cause I need all the help I can get. Never have been very concerned about my looks but now since j am 45. I can see the problems. Hoping to get others ideas to help

Welcome Hope and all the new comers!! Im fairly hew as well-but its really easy to just jump in with both feet. So far everybody has been super nice and super helpful,

HI my friend im still laughing Im gonna jump in on some convos talk to you soon

Hello everyone! I’m Sarytta, 37 years old, born and raised in Brazil and living in California for the last 3 years now. I’m excited to be part of this. Thanks for the opportunity!

Welcome Sarytta! What brings you here?

I struggle with eye bags, vitiligo and melasma for years. So the opportunity to try new products and help myself and others finding the right one sounds great to me. :wink:

Thanks for having me.

Hey everyone. I’m new here and can’t wait to get started !

Welcome Donna and APRETTY im fairly new myself as well but happy to have you!!! welcome welcome !! where aare you ladies from??:smiley:

Continuing the discussion from :wave: Welcome to Community Cosmetics (Read Me!) Please Introduce Yourself Here :slight_smile::

@Jasonlvsme:heart: [quote=“GuidedTourBot, post:3, topic:1494”]

[/quote]