What Eye Creams do you want to see tested?

I’d love to see one that “works” but doesn’t cost $100 :blush:

0 Likes

A showdown between the top rated products (drunk elephant, Clinique, Kiehl), personal marketed brands (Rodan & fields, Mary Kay, younique), or natural (true botanicals, pure).

0 Likes

@Catherine_JThis thats a very good price if it works. i would definitely order it if it has good reviews!

1 Like

The latest eye cream that has some really great reviews, and has been voted #1 by several sites for most effective is EYEVAGE. Unfortunately, it is $74.99 with a 10 percent discount. Also, I think this says a lot about a product when they offer a 60-day refund.

Eyevage: Eye Cream & Anti-Aging Treatment

0 Likes

theres so many but I would be interested to see how well your typical drug store olay which has a new eye cream stands up against the others.

2 Likes

@robynl35 Now all I need is an excuse to drop that much on 1 item!:smiley_cat:

1 Like

@Rinareviews7 I’ve been looking at that one, too. They turn out really good products. Have you tried this one ?

0 Likes

I had a sample of No7 once and it seemed to work great

0 Likes

Nope I havnt tried it not yet anyways

0 Likes

Yes, and let me know if it’s worth it. Lol

I need to quit reading the marketing reports with the analytics and insights on what’s trending now in products, popular brands, and new emerging brands I guess a girl can always DREAM! Lol

I was reading one the other day that said we should all be excited to try this new product Frownies?!? Which I tried forever ago! The exact same thing, but the packaging is a little more updated. She obviously was a young writer. I think they have done some updating and added new products.

0 Likes

Is Merle Norman still in biz? My mother’s favorite binge.

0 Likes

Yasss girl! I love it but, it is hard to keep up for sure

1 Like

Does anyone tried to used cannabis cream? I read before that CBD used in a non-psychoactive state when applied topically can be a stronger antioxidant than vitamins A, C, and E. Antioxidants work wonders for helping to prevent fine lines and wrinkles; they also aid in the battle against free radicals that are caused by smoke, pollution, and the environment. Free radicals cannot be avoided, so it is necessary to protect the skin against them. If this is true I can’t find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes

https://www.olay.com/en-us/skin-care-products/olay-eyes-brightening-eye-cream-for-dark-circles?gclid=CjwKCAiA767jBRBqEiwAGdAOr3rlr8qs_rE5_5VjAUsQphPFYIrvWr1fH-83vOkF57UMhb7ReKl18RoC6TkQAvD_BwE

1 Like

I’d love to see La Mer ”The Eye Concentrate” cream. It’s a best seller and mentioned by every YouTube Beauty guru including Jaclyn Hill, whom has beautiful skin. She mentioned she’s tried every product and this works. She has no affiliate link, it’s her actual recommendation. https://m.cremedelamer.com/product/20652/12412/face/eye-treatments/the-eye-concentrate/best-eye-cream

2 Likes

I use this now! I haven’t really seen any results yet. It’s only been 8 days.

1 Like

I use the new cream! I just started 8 days ago so I haven’t seen results yet. I used theO’lay regenerist collection Eye serum in the red tube as well. It did brighten up my under eyes and make them feel thicker. But I feel that was only when I had the product on.

0 Likes

I’ve used Olay for years! The regenerist collection is the best.

1 Like

Totally forgot add my eye serum ! I’m the worst lol. Here is is.

1 Like

Anything for puffiness, I’m yet to find one that truly works to help with that

1 Like