Whats your Baumann skin type?

My skin type is OSNT. I have never herd of Baumann skin type before. It was time consuming as other stated, but I personally enjoyed taking it and interested in finding out my skin type and what products I can use to help it.

Thanks, I will check out the link to determine my skin type

I have dry sensitive skin

Hello! I never knew what Baumann skin type was until joining this forum and I find it super interesting. I am definitely DSNW, I just turned 33 and I can definitely see a change in my skin just from a few years ago, those wrinkles and skin sensitivity are slowly starting to creep in…boo!!!

That quiz is intense. By the time I finish it I could probably have done my whole skincare routine 10 times in a row LOL

I am DSPW! I don’t believe my parents or children have the same skin type as myself. I’m a mother of 8 and rarely have time to think, let alone remember to take care of my skin. I know that’s not a good thing, and only hope I can find a skin routine that fits in with my current lifestyle. I do believe my test results! It is a fairly easy test to evaluate, so as long as you’re being 100% honest with yourself! :laughing: :+1:

DRNW for me. I had no idea what it was when I was filling out my profile so I left that blank.

Wow super interesting. I am a OSPW never knew that. Thanks for sharing

:grinning:

I goodle and I found this info,

http://lesliebaumannmd.com/16-baumann-skin-types/

I just took the quiz and I was :exploding_head: to find out that I have wrinkled skin. :woman_facepalming:t4:. I figured that since I’m only 32 it wouldn’t say that but I understand genetics and :sun_with_face:exposure (with :cloud_with_snow::snowflake: in the Northeast lasting for so many months I worship the :sun_with_face: each summer) it would probably be close. So after tallying up each row :spiral_notepad::pen: I have found that I have the ORNW skin type. But now that I know for sure I can be more proactive when it comes to my skincare!! :woman_in_steamy_room:t3::raised_hands:t3:This was actually quite fun.

I had to go online to figure this out,i’m a ORNW

Sounds intriguing . How do I find out my type. Thanks
My skin is DSDC, dry sensitive dark circles. ? Thanks

I really need to go do the test and find out mine.

I’m DRPW. Although, it’s not at the same time. I have fine lines sure but I wouldn’t say I’m wrinkle prone persay. Eventually we a get them but I have damage from the tanning beds over the years which I’ve been able to reverse about 80% . Also, my skin is more combination than dry and yes red pigmentation from uv damage. I didnt see an exact Baumann type that fit my skin but DPRW is the closest.