Which SPF is good

OK Ladies the hot weather is approaching and I would like to know which SPF is good for our skin. I have combination skin and its hard to find an SPF that I can use all year that wont cake up my foundation.

3 Likes

Same issues! I use Jafra Royal Jelly Renew solar protection (soft 50). Its designed to be worn under naked up. Never leaves behind a greasy feeling but won’t dry out my face either.

2 Likes

I recommend unseen sunscreen broad spectrum spf 40 from Supergoop.

1 Like

I just ordered BeautyCounter but usually I just use pure Zinc! All natural and affordable!

2 Likes

I have this same problem with combination skin waiting for replies :eyes:

1 Like

I use a foundation or moisturizer that has SPF in it, then throughout the day I use the TarteGuard powder SPF.

1 Like

I been using that brand for about a year its like a primer as well.

Gotta look into that. I never heard of it. Thnx for sharing.

Oh I heard its good.

Have you tried foundation with built-in SPF? That way you don’t have to worry about whether products mix well together.

1 Like

I have few with spf foundations with it but Idk what I’m doing wrong that it separates my foundation especial under my eyes.

I was able to snag a full-size sample of Coola sunscreen and it’s not too bad. I liked that it was light and you could wear it under makeup.
https://amzn.to/2ECGEwf

1 Like

I might email the company to get a sample. I see that its organic so its good stuff. Thank you for the info.

They had a sample request last year and I thought it was going to be travel size but when the full size product arrived I was surprised. You can ask if they have them. You can also try the makeup stores like Sephora and Ulta to see if they have any samples as well.

1 Like

I also like this brand too. It’s pretty natural and made with zinc

I know i should use sunscreen but I can’t use it all the time. Sometimes it makes me itch. so i only use it occasionally.

1 Like

I had got a sample of that one, its really good and thick.

oh ok. I’m about to call my son he works at sephora maybe he can bring me a sample.

1 Like

I’ve used many but I really like the Neutrogena sunscreen. It is lightweight and the foundation stays smooth all day.

2 Likes

They have SPF foundations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes