Who's Ready for Fall ๐Ÿ

So whoโ€™s ready for fall? I know I absolutely love fall! The weather starts to cool off, and the leaves change colors, and my favorite holidays, Halloween, and Thanksgiving! I love all the dรฉcor, all the fall colors, and scents, and all the family time. My birthday is in the fall, October. Who could ever hate fall? :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::jack_o_lantern::skull::smiling_imp::ghost::meat_on_bone::poultry_leg:

5 Likes

Oh yesssss!!! Iโ€™m dying with impatience :weary: itโ€™s one of my favorite time of year as well! :grin::smiley: the food and festivities! Not to mention the cooling of the weather!!

3 Likes

I am.leaves fall of tree not to cold or hot.

1 Like

Me!:raising_hand_woman:t2: My birthday (and both of my kidsโ€™ birthdays) are in October tooโ€‹:smile: Bring on the cooler weather so I can truly enjoy my pumpkin spice! As much as I love it, itโ€™s still a bit too warm for it now.

2 Likes

Yes, I canโ€™t wait! I have already started to plan fall crafts and look for events.

1 Like

I hear yโ€™all! I love crafts as well @TaraC Iโ€™m soooo excited to get to try some new ones outโ€ฆthatโ€™s one reason I canโ€™t wait!

I love the fall. I like to see the leaves and drink hot chocolate.

1 Like

My Bday is in October too!

1 Like

I looooooove the colors of Fall.:maple_leaf: Unfortunately, living in Alabama I donโ€™t get the same breathtaking experience of it like I did when I lived in Connecticut and Maryland.:disappointed:
Iโ€™m aware that all seasons have their unique feel to them, but for me, Fall has a distinction thatโ€™s unrivaled. Hopefully Iโ€™ll get to travel to a region where I can fully enjoy my favorite qualities of Fall this year!

2 Likes

ME ME ME ME! :raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:
I am such a fall person (and I also love winter as well). Of course I live in Utah, so the fall season here is BEAUTIFUL because of the change of color on the mountains. In fact, we had our first snowfall in the mountains on Tuesday this week and it is BEAUTIFUL! :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf::corn::chestnut::poultry_leg::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Iโ€™m ready for fall and for cool breeze and all the holidays the come in fall, got my nude colors ready for fall too

2 Likes

Itโ€™s very unpredictable here, one day itโ€™s nice and sunny and the next day itโ€™s rainy and stormy.

1 Like

Iโ€™m ready for fall :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iโ€™m about to be picking costumes for the twins! Ideas Iโ€™ve had are P.J. Maskโ€™s CatBoy and Gheko, which they love, Minnie Mouse in 2 different colors, or Paw Patrol Characters which they love as well! Last year they were pink and blue Trolls, and year before they were Jack Skellington and Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas! Anyone have any ideas for twins this year???

1 Like