Worth the Splurge

I don’t know anyone who hasn’t tried and loved their Clarisonic Mia.
The ultrasonic sensation of this on your skin with their gentle bristles feels awesome.

Attachments

i have been splurging here lately since i have gotten more involved with the beauty talk part of this group and i have found a lot of great working products. jafra royal line has been one, shampoo’s and conditoner’s with virgin coconut oil, argan oil, green tree oil, and jojoba oils. to many to post photo’s of. but i have been very impressed over the last few months. thank you to this community :heart_eyes:

I think it’s worth it to splurge on a good night moisturizer and facial moisturizer with sunblock! Also I splurge on undereye concealer…I finally caved and got YSL Touché Eclat and I love it

Ditto on Leneige Lip Mask. L♡VE!!! Their skin moisture sleep mask is just as impressive, if not more so!!! Baby soft plump hydrated skin instantly!

Another 2 thumbs up for Shea Moisture products!!! I have the Black Castor Oil Mask and Shine Spray. Great products, comparable with most salon products at a fraction of the price! :heart::heart::heart:

This is SUCH an amazing product. It’s easy to use, clean and the brush lasts a really long time!

I agree; I’d rather splurge on skincare than other body care or cosmetics; I feel like it makes a huge difference to invest in quality.

for everyone its a different area but my obsession is skincare apposed to makeup so I buy a ton of skincare, masks and more masks lol

Eyeshadow! Ever since I discovered how much more pigmented and blendable high end eyeshadow is, I can never go back to drug store brands!

I’m all about that skincare, too. I love makeup BUT I think it’s really important to take care of my skin first.